Monday 18 October 2021

How to ride my bike without training wheels.

In the school holiday, I learnt how to ride my bike without training wheels. 

First I started riding my bike on the grass and it took me some time to learn how to ride without falling. I guess knowing how to ride on my scooter helped with the balancing.

Then I rode my bike on the pavement, I did feel nervous at first but once I got the hang of it I was not scared anymore. 

However on my first day, I did ride into a hand rail on the side on a footpath and smashed my face into it. I had a bruise on my cheek for a few days.

















6 comments:

  1. Ka pai Tyler. That must feel awesome to have persisted and to be able to ride your bike now. I'm glad you didn't give up after your crash. I ride my mountain bike a lot and once crashed 4 days in a row but I still love it. Do you have any tips for anyone else who is learning?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Never to give up and to keep trying.

      Delete
  2. Awesome blog and pictures, Tyler. That’s a great achievement. Balance and concentration really helps, as well as not giving up, especially after a crash. Your family will be so proud of you. Well done!
    Great start to Term 4. Thanks for sharing.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wooohoooo Tyler! What a great achievement to have accomplished over the holidays. I bet you feel very proud of yourself. I hope your parents can have a rest now and not have to chase after you. Hopefully you can show me your new skills at school soon. Keep it up!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Tyler, It's Daniel. I really liked your blog post about learning to ride your bike! I like how you managed to included lots of photos as well. What was your favourite part of learning to ride your bike? I also like how you never gave up after the crash.. Awesome work Tyler. Keep It Up! Blog ya later!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Tyler, It's Huzaifah. I liked that you learned how to ride a bike without training wheels it feels easy right Tyler , once you get the hang to it you will feel better. Blog you later

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.